There are jobs - and then there are careers. At GWS we provide our employees with the potential to grow and learn - The opportunity to do the kind of work that adds up to something meaningful.
We are a leader in the New Zealand Engineering welding community and we always have an eye out for keen talent to join our team.
We believe our strongest asset is our team and we take pride in our ability to work and learn together.
This role includes the picking and packaging of orders to be dispatched and general warehouse maintenance with the opportunity to grow into other roles.
- Hold a current New Zealand Driver's License and have a means of transport
- Forklift license preferred
- Have a good eye for detail
Contact us for a full job description
Ideally we are looking for an ex welder who is looking for a career change away from the tools but holds a passion for the engineering industry and an interest in using their acquired skills to promote and sell welding equipment.
- Calling on existing client base
- Machine demonstrations
- Building long term relationships with new and existing customers
- Actively looking to increase lines per invoice
- Display high level of customer service at all times
- Exceeding customer expectations
- Product presentation
- Actively following up on quotations
- Exceeding set budgets
If your desired role is not listed but you are interested in working in this exciting welding industry, send through your CV as we are always on the lookout for quality people.
We will keep your CV on our records for when an appropriate position becomes available.