Premium Stainless Steel Arc Welding Electrodes
- All Positional Rutile Type
- High Crack Resistance
- Austenitic-manganese steel
- Dissimilar metals
is a high alloy stainless steel electrode for welding of austenitic manganese steel, Suitable for joining hard-to weld steels, example welding spring steel, tool steel and armour steel. Joining non-alloy and high alloy steels, Mild steel to stainless steel, Also suitable as a buffer layers in hardenable steel. A versatile maintenance electrode from the factory to the farm or die shop.
Recommended for DC +/- or AC (minimum 50 OCV) Voltage is determined by arc current and electrode arc length. Arc voltage shown is typical and is only to be used as a guide.
Re-Drying/Conditioning temperatures of 250°C for 1 hour. Re-drying should be restricted to a maximum of three cycles.
• Electric shock can kill
• Always wear eye protection
• Protect yourself and others around you
• Use enough ventilation for both arc and fume source
• Fumes and gases are dangerous to your health
• Arc rays can injure your eyes and burn skin