Premium Stainless Steel Arc Welding Electrodes
- All Positional Rutile Type
- High Crack Resistance
- Stainless Steel to Dissimilar Steel
is a rutile coated low carbon stainless steel electrode for welding stainless steel containing 22 - 25% Cr and 12 - 14% Ni. Deposited metal shows extremely high crack resistance. Suitable for dissimilar carbon manganese steels and low alloy steels, welding of stainless steels to mild steels and as a buffer for hardfacing applications. Suitable for buffer layer on clad steels chromium nickel alloys like 18/8.
Recommended for DC +/- or AC (minimum 50 OCV) Voltage is determined by arc current and electrode arc length. Arc voltage shown is typical and is only to be used as a guide.
Re-Drying/Conditioning temperatures of 250-300°C for 1 hour. Re-drying should be restricted to a maximum of three cycles.
• Electric shock can kill
• Always wear eye protection
• Protect yourself and others around you
• Use enough ventilation for both arc and fume source
• Fumes and gases are dangerous to your health
• Arc rays can injure your eyes and burn skin