PREMIUM IRON POWDER ARC WELDING ELECTRODES
- Rutile Iron Powder Type
- Highest deposition rates
- Extremely easy slag removal
- High efficiency
is a rutile iron powder electrode combining a recovery of approximately 160% with fast burn off to give very good deposition rates. Developed for high speed welding of mild steel in the down-hand and horizontal positions using AC or DC current. The 7024 with its high iron powder content in the flux coating gives high efficiency combined with excellent mechanical properties and weldability with extremely easy slag removal.
Recommended for DC +/- or AC (minimum 50 OCV) Voltage is determined by arc current and electrode arc length. Arc voltage shown is typical and is only to be used as a guide.
Re-Drying/Conditioning temperatures of 70-150°C for 1 hour. Re-drying should be restricted to a maximum of three cycles.
• Electric shock can kill
• Always wear eye protection
• Protect yourself and others around you
• Use enough ventilation for both arc and fume source
• Fumes and gases are dangerous to your health
• Arc rays can injure your eyes and burn skin