X3 Mig WelderMade in Finland
The Kemppi X3 has been fine tuned to deliver an exceptionally stable arc, providing a more managed weld, whilst keeping spatter to a minimum - even when using inexpensive CO2 shielding gas. The X3 offers this impressive performance all whilst remaining lightweight, energy-efficient and durable in tough welding conditions without compromising quality.
Features and Benefits
- Utilizes energy-efficient inverter technology
- Suitable for gas cooled MIG/MAG Welding and carbon arc gouging
- Excellent arc stability ensures high quality welds and minimum spatter, even when opting for inexpensive CO2 shielding gas
- Delivers 400 A at 60% duty cycle or 500 at 60% duty cycle
- Compatible with any 380-440V 3 Phase mains supply
- Powerful yet lightweight and mobile, the X3 allows for more productive welding
- Applicable with wire diameters ranging from 0.8mm to 1.6mm, including cored wires up to 2.0mm
- User friendly interface with presets for Argon/CO2 or pure CO2 shielding gas
- Clean visibility of welding parameters on spacious back lit LCD display.
- Wire inch is included as standard
- Offers a 110V auxiliary voltage supply for an optional CO2 shielding gas heater
- Comes with specialized functions for fine tuning the start and end of welds
- 2 year warranty + an additional year if registered.
- X3 Power Source 400 or 500
- X3 Wire Feeder 300
- MMT42 Welding Gun
- X3 Interconnection Cable
- Earth Return Cable
- P 20 Trolley