CEA Matrix 2200 AC/DC Pulse 1Phase Tig Machine Package
This product is on special this month!
- Portable 220Amp AC/DC Pulsed HF 220 volt Inverter
Features and Benefits
Made in ItalyCEA Matrix 2200 AC/DC TIG INVERTER WELDING EQUIPMENT
Powerful, compact and lightweight MATRIX 2200 AC/DC is the most innovative, high-performing and technologically ahead single phase power source ever developed for TIG welding. Its PFC Power Factor Correction device optimises the amount of energy consumption by allowing the use of this powerful power source, without problems, with 16A fuse mains and with power generator sets. The user-friendly and advanced function digital control ensures an extraordinary perfect stability of the welding parameters thus granting very high quality welding both in TIG and MMA with any electrodes. MATRIX 2200 AC/DC is the ideal choice for all qualified welding applications and maintenance jobs, whenever power and portability are needed. MATRIX 2200 AC/DC allows TIG DC welding of mild and stainless steel, copper and its alloys, and TIG AC welding of aluminium and its alloys included.
VRD Voltage Reduction Device
VRD device reduces the open circuit voltage to values below 15 V, by enabling the use of the machine in highly hazardous environments for the operator’s maximum safety.
PFC - Power Factor Correction (Cos f=1)
The wave shape of the current drawn from the mains is made sinusoidal by the PFC device with a consequent total lack of harmonic disturbances in the mains and consumption optimization, which enables to utilize the power source at full range on a 16 A fuse. The PFC circuit gives the
machine a wider protection against mains voltage fluctuations, by also making it safer whenever being operated by power generator sets.
- Built-in innovative PFC Power Factor Correction
- Digital control of all the welding parameters
- High duty cycle (40°C) 150 A @ 60% in MMA, 140 A @ 100% in TIG
- Low energy consumption (-30%)
- High reliability when used with generator sets
- Suitable to be used with mains cable lengths over 100 m
- Automatic compensation for mains voltage fluctuations within ±15%
- Excellent welding characteristics in TIG and MMA with any type of electrodes, cellulosic included
- Digital Ammeter and Voltmeter with welding current presetting and Hold Function of the last read value
- ENERGY SAVING function to operate the power source cooling fan and the torch water cooling only when necessary
- 3 Pulse mode TIG: standard equipped with Slow and Fast pulse mode (0.5 - 2000 Hz) and Synergic “SYN PULSE”.
- Possibility of activating the VRD function
- Possibility of memorizing welding parameters (99 JOBS/programs)
- User-friendly and advanced function digital control
- Use of up/down TIG torches will enable to adjust directly from the torch both welding parameters and memorized JOBS
- Auto-diagnostic feature for trouble shooting
- Control rack protection cover
- Metallic main structure with shock-proof fibre compound front panel
- Sloping front panel, easy to read and adjust and highly visible from any direction
- Reduced weight and size, easy-to-carry
- Optional Compact water cooling equipment integrable with the power source
Optional ExtrasCEA VT100 Trolley
CEA PSR 7 Foot Remote Control
CEA HR22 Water Cooler
Part Description Quantity TCE004510 CEA Matrix 2200 AC/DC 230V Tig Machine Only 1 ZWARRANTY2 S/N 2Yr Back To Base Warranty 1 WPL1PH15 Plug Clipsal Male Clear 1 Ph 3Pin 15A 240V 1 GCNUT58RH GASpro Nut & Hose Tail Kit 5/8 UNF => 5mm Tail RH Nut 1 GHC113 GASpro Hose Clip c/w Inner Ring => 11.3mm Suits 5mm Hose (5/Pkt) 1 GRAT GASpro Regulator Argon Flowmeter 1 WSEL2504 WELDarc Earth Lead OKC Male => 250 Amp 4Mtr 35-50mm 1 TTT268FC TIGarc Torch Black Series 26 8Mtr HF Flexihead W CEA Plug 1 TTZ24 TIGarc Tungsten 0.8% Zirconiated (10/Pkt) => 2.4mm (10/Pkt) 1 TCE0234925 CEA Trolley VT100 Treo / Matrix 1 INSTRUCTION Instruction/Owners Manual for Machine being purchased 1