CEA Project 160A 230V DC Arc Welder Package
This product is on special this month!
Features and BenefitsCEA PROJECT 1600 a powerful DC 100 KHz inverter power sources, built in an innovative, ergonomic and robust chassis standard equipped with a carrying belt for easy transportation. The very compact structure, lightness and user friendly feature make them ideal for any professional use with any type of basic and rutile electrodes for maintenance and light fabrication works.
The excellent welding characteristics in MMA and TIG welding with “lift” mode arc striking, coupled with its IP 23 protection class, enable its use in any work environment.
- Excellent welding characteristics with any type of electrode
- Equipped with the Large OKC 50 Cable Connectors for Higher Durability
- Low energy consumption and high electrical efficiency
- 2 available welding processes: MMA - TIG
- All the data refer to 40° C environment temperature as imposed by the standards
- Automatic compensation for mains voltage fluctuations within ±15%
- Possibility to work with adequate power generator sets
- Shock-proof fibre compound main structure
- Control panel protected against accidental impact
- Reduced weight and size and easy-to-carry
- Automatic Hot Start to improve the arc striking with the most difficult electrodes
- Built-in Arc Force to automatically select the best welding arc dynamic characteristic
- Electrode Antisticking function
CEA Project 1600 DC 160A 230V Power Source
WELDArc Earth/Arc Set 160 Amp 4Mtr 35-50mm OKC Male
CEA Project Bag
PDL 15A Single Phase Plug
Optional ExtrasTIGarc Tig Torch DWT TL 17V 8 Metre
GASpro Argon Regulator