Hypertherm Plasma Machine 3Phase PMX105 7.2Mtr 75 Deg Hand Torch
Handheld or mechanized plasma system for cutting and gouging metal
- The Powermax105 delivers superior cut capabilities on 32 mm thick metals. It has the duty cycle and industrial performance necessary for tough cutting and gouging jobs.
- Seven Duramax torch styles provide versatility for hand cutting, portable automation, x-y table cutting, and robotic cutting and gouging.
- Smart Sense™ technology automatically adjusts the gas pressure according to cutting mode and torch lead length. It also detects electrode end-of-life, automatically turning off power to the torch to prevent potential damage to other parts or to the work piece.
Thickness Cut Speed
Capacity Thickness Cut Speed Recommended
Severance (hand cutting)
500 mm/min (20 ipm)
250 mm/min (10 ipm)
125 mm/min (5 ipm)
* Pierce rating for handheld use or with automatic torch height control Capacity Metal Removal Rate Groove Profile Typical gouge 9.8kg per hour 6.4 mm D x 7.4 mm W
Relative cut performance on mild steel
- Hypertherm Powermax 105 3 Phase Plasma Machine With Work/Earth Lead
- Hypertherm Plasma Torch Duramax 75 Deg 7.5Mtr PMX105/85/65
- Hypertherm Hand Cutting and Gouging Consumables
- Powermax 105 Operator manual
- Hypertherm Plasma Circle Cutting Guide Deluxe Kit
- Hypertherm Plasma Face Shield Helmet Shade 8
- Hypertherm Plasma Wheel Kit Assembly PMX105
- Hypertherm Plasma Eliminator Air Filtration Kit
- Hypertherm Plasma Torch Duramax 15 Deg 15.2Mtr PMX105/85/65
- PLASMAarc 1/4" Female BSP Air Fitting Connector 200 Series