Hyundai SW-316L Cored E316LT1-1/-4 Stainless Flux Core All-positional 1.2mm 15kg
Flux cored wires will deposit welds at a higher deposition rate.
EN ISO 17633-A T19 12 3 L P M21/C1 2
AWS A5.22 E316LT1-1/-4
Approvals: LR, NK, TUV, DB
Hyundai® SW-316L Flux Cored Mig wire is used for welding of low carbon 18%Cr-12% Ni 2% Mo stainless steels.
This is an all-positional welding wire with easier re-arcing, beautiful bead appearance and better slag removability. Due to ferrite contents in the weld metal’s austenite structure, it has excellent crack resistance.
- Excellent slag removability
- The mechanical properties and deposit analysis meets AWS A5.22 E316LT1-1/-4
- Excellent crack resistence
- Beautiful bead appearance
- 15 Kg Spool
- Use 100% CO2 gas or Ar+20~25% CO2 gas