- An adaptive tool for the mobile and workshop welder
Made in Finland
Features and Benefits
An adaptive tool for the mobile and workshop welder
MinarcMig Evo 200 machines pack huge MIG/MAG welding capacity and quality into their portable, compact size.
Minarcmig 200 A model, delivering their welding power at 35 % duty cycle from a 16 A, 1-phase mains supply.
MinarcMig Evo 200 delivers premium results wherever your work takes you.
MinarcMig Evo 200 offers Automatic and Manual mode set-up for precise welding quality and arc ignition, monitored and controlled by Kemppi’s adaptive arc regulation system. EVO 200 model features a large graphical interface guiding the user during set-up.
With MinarcMig EVO 200 you can simply set the plate thickness and start welding, with the materials selection for Ferrous, stainless steel, aluminum, CuSi brazing and self sheilded (gasless) filler wires this satisfies a wide variety of industrial applications.
- PFC power source technology offers the ultimate energy economy with a power factor of 0.99.
- MinarcMig Evo 200 can also be used efficiently with extra long power supply cables of more than 100 meters long, allowing for optimum welding utility in site welding environments
- Use with Fe, Fe FCW, Ss, Al, CuSi filler wires, 0.5 kg, 1 kg, 2kg and 5 kg spools
- 2 year warranty + an additional year if registered.
Kemppi MinarcMig EVO 200
Kemppi Fixed MMG22 Mig Torch 3M
Kemppi Fixed Earth Cable and clamp
Argon Gas Hose 4.5M
Single Phase Plug