Compact 350 Amp Industrial Mig Welder
Made In Italy
COMPACT power sources represent an evolution towards the simplification process of the welding operations by allowing expert and non-expert users alike to easily adjust the welding parameters. Equipped with an innovative synergic control and based on the most modern microprocessor digital technology, COMPACT equipment come equipped with several pre-set welding programs. Dependant on what materials are used, which include the gas and the diameter of the wire, the program will automatically select the best parameters in relation to the preset welding voltage. The synergic function can be easily excluded by changing the parameter settings similarly to how you would using a traditional MIG. An easy-to-read table shows in which position to set both commutator switches to automatically obtain the best
welding result, taking into account the thickness of the metal.
Features and Benefits:
- Arc striking always precise.
- Excellent MIG-MAG welding characteristics on any material and with any gas.
- Control panel protected against accidental hits.
- Double inductance connection for a better welding pool in any position(COMPACT 364 410).
- Robust ergonomic handle and integrated cylinder carriage with robust wheels for easy manoeuvrability.
- Large inner lodging to easily accommodate also metallic coils (300 mm max.)
- Professional feeding system to ensure a precise and constant wire feeding.
Part Description Quantity MCE007223 CEA Compact 364 Mig Power Source 400V 1 WPL3PH32V Plug Volt / Kripal 3 Phase 32 Amp 45 Degree 1 GHC113 GASpro Single Ear Stainless Hose Clip With Inner Ring => 11.3mm (5/Pkt) 1 GCNUT58RH GASpro Nut & Hose Tail Kit 5/8 UNF => 5mm Tail RH Nut 1 GRAT GASpro Regulator Argon Flowmeter 1 WSEL3504 WELDarc Earth Lead OKC Male => 350 Amp 4Mtr 35-50mm 1 MMT364 Binzel Style MIGarc 36 Torch => 4 Mtr 1 MWM1015 MIGarc Mig Mag Welding Wire ER70S-6 => 1.0mm 15kg Spl 1 INSTRUCTION Instruction/Owners Manual for Machine being purchased 1