CEA Mig Convex 4000 Vision
MULTIFUNCTION INVERTER POWER SOURCES FOR MIG-MAG, MMA AND TIG WELDING
Attractive, highly modern design chassis incorporating latest inverter technology and welding process fully digitally controlled are main features of CONVEX Vision series. Innovative, technologically ahead, robust and easy-to-use, they offer premium quality welding in MIG-MAG, MMA and TIG by “lift” mode and represent the best solution for the most qualified welding applications in any industrial field requiring high precision and repeatability of the achieved results.
· Multifunction equipment with premium welding quality in MIG/MAG, MMA and TIG by “lift” mode
· Synergic digital control of all the welding parameters
· VISION.ARC software for premium performances with faster welding speed, higher welding wire deposition and reduced thermal dilatations
· User friendly and easy-to-use selection and recalling of the parameters and welding programs
· Personalized parameters: ability to store personalized welding parameters (JOBS)
· Excellent arc striking always precise and efficient
· Total or partial equipment access locking key by password
· Low Power Consumption results in daily operational cost savings.
· "ENERGY SAVING” function to operate the power source cooling fan and torch water cooling only when necessary
· Long interconnecting cable: possibility of using up to 50 m length, parameters can be adjusted from the feeder.
· Use of up/down MIG torches enables the remote adjustment of the welding parameters from the torch
· Robot interface facility on request
· Control rack protection cover
Sotware for special MIG/MAG process (optional)
· vision.PIPE for the first root pass of pipes in MIG/MAG
· vision.COLD to weld thin material with a cooler short arc with lower heat transfer in MIG/MAG
· vision.POWER for a more contrated arc and deeper penetration in MIG/MAG
· vision.ULTRASPEED for a higher welding speed in MIG/MAG
** Optional Water Cooled Version Available